Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The torture starts again...

Anyway, I went for an interview yesterday for the post of an Events Executive at another company. I'm not going to bore you with the endless process and questions I went through (it went well, the guy told me so and that I was in the top 10 for the position) but I came out feeling doubtful about the whole thing. *sheesh* For one, the guy and the girl who interviewed me were way younger than I was, the company's only four months old and there's only two of them so far in the company and somehow they've managed to secure four deals that needs to be completed in two months time. I can't help feeling sceptical about it. Both looked rich actually. Then I find out that the guy knows Z, was her junior at KDU. The office just reminded me too much of my time at the quack house and it was SCARY. I came out knowing I will not take the job. Should I follow my instincts or my head? Haiyo, I'm talking as though they've already offered me the job. Hah. We will see.

Strangely enough, it does feel like a failure and I'm actually toying with the idea of staying but then I just saw a certain email address in my company inbox and my hackles rose. Guess I'm still feeling violent about that issue then... Wrote an equally insulting email back and Cced it to her boss and my boss. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

No comments: