Sunday, February 06, 2005

continued after KUL - KB flight

There is no wi-fi in the departure lounge! How can?!!! How can they not have internet where people have to wait the most time? Where people are bored to tears? Here where countless people stare ahead like mindless drones?

I was so counting on having wi-fi here. I just hope my flight is not delayed. If it is, I'm just gonna go back to McD and surf. Weird methinks. "We have wi-fi in the entire building" Tsk tsk... Liar. Or rather she didn't know what she was talking about. Now, that would most certianly disqualify her for the post of Information Officer at KLIA.

*sigh* Yes, one would say that I am indeed addicted to the internet, but then there is nothing else to do here as I didn't bring any books to pass the time with. Thought my babe was enough. Well, it is enough actually. I'm always occupied with my babe around. Aren't you a darling... *coo to the white babe in front of me who is responding splendidly to my touch...* =p

It is times like this that I'm reminded to start my journal again and not an online one.

Anyway, later peeps.

No comments: