Friday, February 11, 2005

I resigned. Or at least I tried...

I resigned on Thursday ( I know! Can you believe it?!) but my boss rejected my resignation. Made me tell her what was wrong so I did in the end, and she says that the company is actually trying to implement a lot of new stuff that will improve all work environments. Yeah right... so why don't I believe her? It's actually quite east not to believe her and I've been lied to and misled before by her. In the end, she said, "Try not to think about resigning during your holiday"... Sure... I'm like doing nothing but! -sigh-

Even though the last Friday meeting went well, it is not an indication of better things to come. I just think that it's all the calm before the storm, before shit hits the fan and starts to fly in everyone's faces. This company has it's priorities screwed backwards and to screw it on right will take a lot of effort and displacements of big egos methinks.

I'm faltering until I get another job, as that is the sensible thing to do. I hate being sensible all the time - just wish I could do something that would shock everyone. Resigning was part of it and it did shocked all my superiors whom I told but it's not enough. I have a rebel in me that is just dying to be unpredictable and therefore "unsafe". *shrug*

I know that she can't reject my resignation but I'm willing to wait and see what happens and if I can't stand it I'll resign again on the 28th and give in my notice.

No comments: