Saturday, January 29, 2005

Missing him so bad I'm gnashing my teeth

Lord, I miss him. I got another email from him again, those inane emails that ask you to answer questions about yourself to sent to your circle of friends types. I have two of that in my inbox yesterday. I haven't decided if I should reply. I hate it when I get all soft and needy like this. Weird, how his email came when I'm this vulnerable.

So yeah, it's been over for a long time, but I think it's hard to forget someone you once thought the world of. Well, actually all others pale before him in terms of connection. I miss that connection and it's so hard to find it again these days. So far, I've not found that bond with anyone else. Yeah, he went a little cookcoo in the end but we had fun. He would have known how to calm me down now.

It's getting harder to convince myself I did the right thing in ending it but if that is the case then I shouldn't be feeling this out of sorts. Yes I know... I have to move on, I know Ihave but it's moments like this when I glance back. Surprised I haven't turned to salt the amount of times I've actually glanced back. *eesh* The dating pool here is like a wading pool for me. At least overseas I have more choices and I'm considered normal sized and *ahem* gorgoues even.=P At least I won't have to fear squashing them like a pancake. Now that's a thought... Date the Malaysian men here, don't like 'em, just squash 'em! Blech...

I hate being ugly. I hate being needy.

And you know what? I think being ugly is affecting my job as a PR Executive. "Who? Sharon? I think I know her but I forget what she looks like... oh anyway, did you see that gorgeous girl Ms X... wahlau, she so damn chum wan! The-"

No comments: