Thursday, February 03, 2005

Tsk tsk...

In reply to Juan's allegation that I gave him an ultimatum to update his blog... do you know what Seadevilyn says to that? "Ptttuubbbhh!" In case you didn't understand that, that was a raspberry. ~_^

By the way, Lee Juan, the nick's Seadevilyn, not Seadevil. It's a little gender specific mah. I ain't no dark lord of the ocean, 'kay? Just it's mistress! *GRIN* Cool guy that basket case. If you've seen him personally, he's very different compared to his online personality - still waters run deeeeep. But then, that could be said for the rest of us as well. We reveal more of our inner selves online than we do in real life. My reason is that I'm shy, but being online helps me break down this handicap. Don't know other lame reason to cover for the rest of you. =P

*ducks for cover as millions of keyboard caps come flying at seadevilyn's head*

No comments: