Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Something surprising

I got a shock today when I saw my name in Kosmo newspaper in the Boys' Club article that I arranged for last Friday. The reporter actually added me in. When I read that paragraph with my name in it, I actually breathed "omigawd..."

Menurut wakil Pegawai Perhubungan Awam dan Publisiti Double Vision, Sharon Teo, Boys' Club diterbitkanatas dasar ingin memenuhi permintaaan dan kehendak penonton kaum lelaki.

"Kalau hendak diikutkan, konsep Boys' Club terlebih dahulu dicipta sebelum program Girls' Club, Sketches dan Pillow Talk wujud. Bagamanapun, atas beberapa masalah teknikal, kami terpaksa menunda projek ini buat seketika. Kini, musim pertama sudah siap untuk ditayangkan dan kami yakin dengan sambutan penonton," terangnya.


This is the first time my name has appeared in the papers in my official PR capacity, and I don't know what to say or think. I don't know what the bosses will say or think...

Also, do watch out for Boys' Club on ntvy this coming 20th December at 10.40pm. I think it's really quite fun to watch.

No comments: