Monday, June 21, 2004

It boggles the mind, it does

It is quite amazing to me when people you thought were your friends just suddenly did a 180 and give you the cold shoulder. What the hell?!

I don't get why all of this is suddenly happening to me? Why couldn't all this bad karma be like spread out over a couple of years? Why is it all happening in the space of a few months?! ARGH!

I do not care anymore! I tried mending fences, when God knows I wasn't the one who broke the fence, still I tried, thinking that it might be something I unintentionally did. Hah. I should have saved my strength instead and used it to fling mud on people's shoe and that would have been more productive.

What is it with people like that? Why the hell do I always end up the one being hurt? Someone said coz I cared too much or rather I invest too much into a friend. Well, I think it's coz I'm such a pansy and a sap for people who are sob stories. Argh! I've had it with them! Damn them all to hell and see if I care!

No comments: