Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Using what brain cells I have

Now I'll have to break out my brolly.

Sigh. My wish came true. It's raining and it's raining as though heaven has opened its floodgates. Me and my wishes... - sigh -

So I'm stuck at work. Even with my brolly, I'd probably get wet. So what to do, what to do... I could:

a. Play online games
b. Sit and stare at the walls
c. Chat with more people (I'm already chatting)
d. Clean my desk
e. Come up with a new folder system
f. Or I could get back to work.

*sigh*

I'm gonna have to go back to work. Coz if I don't, I'm gonna be swamped and then sucked under tomorrow. Might as well make use of my brains, eh?

He who learns, and makes no use of his learning, is a beast of burden with a load of books. - Does the ass comprehend whether he carries on his back a library or a bundle of faggots? - Saadi (1184-1291)

aiks.

No comments: