Monday, May 31, 2004

PMS-ing

Nothing feels right. Nothing feels as it should be. What the hell is wrong? The space around me crackles with discontent, it moves as though it has a life of its own, lashing out at anyone who dares cross its path. Every action equals a reaction, nothing is left undone or unsaid. There are laser glares and muted roars at those who are as slow as sloths and useless as a broken lamp post. They serve no purpose but to annoy my aura.

I have no patience, I have no tolerance. I have nothing, but pain in my gut. It is driving me to acts of violence after 2 months of silence. Now it has emerged angry and resentful and full of wrath.

Do not cross paths with me. Do not ask me questions when you know the answer. Do not send me useless emails asking me be a link. Do not ask me to do your chores.

Do not speak to me.

No comments: