Tuesday, March 16, 2004

REAL Boutique called!

OMIGAAAWWWDD! Real Boutique just called me to go in for a photo shoot! I've been real (=P) busy since morning, running around doing stuff, so I missed the call. Later, I checked my phone and usually when the number is unknown, I don't bother calling back when there are no messages. But something made me curious enough; so I picked up the phone and called back.

"Good morning. Somebody just called me from this numb-"

"You're Sharon, right?"

"Yes."

"Please hold."

*Beeeeep beep*

"Hello."

"Hi. I got a call from this numb-"

"Hi, Sharon Teo, right?"

"Err... yes."

"Good morning. This is Kelly from Real Boutique. We were wondering if you would model for us..."

The moment I heard that, my heart went KATHUMP-THUMP-THUMP! I could hardly contain my glee, and I was at my desk trying so hard not to blind my colleagues with the grin that was stretching my mouth impossibly horizontally wide. They want me to be one of their models for their new catalogue photo shoot that is scheduled sometime soon. I would have to take a whole day off though but I don't mind. They won't be paying me cash, instead I get a RM200 voucher to shop at their boutique. I don't mind coz it's the whole amazingly surreal experience that I'm looking forward to. It is just so mind-boggling that they want ME! They said that they usually choose different races for all of their models, meaning I'll be modeling next to gorgeous Indians and Caucasians. I jokingly and self-consciously asked if she got the right girl, and Kelly said that she knew who I was as she saw me that day and that was why she asked her colleague to get my number. And she described me perfectly, down to my dress size. Omigawd, they want me... aiks... I feel nauseas now...

I know I shouldn't be blogging about it now but I just can't help myself. ^__^

No comments: