Monday, March 08, 2004

I turn 26 today

Yeah, tis the old diatribe again - I'm older. I can't believe I'm 26 and I'm where I am now. People tell me I'm impatient... well... YEAH! Being impatient about my own life is not a flaw, it's just how nature intended it; else it wouldn't have been termed human 'nature'. Bah.

Had a nice, quiet dinner with a some close friends on Friday night at La Bodega to celebrate my 26th. Food was great but the company was greater. I had fun that night opposed to me going to a nightclub dancing my cares away as I would have it were I still 25 years old. You can say that I've mellowed with age. As for maturity, not sure yet, as some people have pointed out that I still am pretty 'childish' in some sense and I'm not telling what.

Thank you for sharing my 26th with me Zona, Lydia, Estella and Aqmal. You guys are great and I really enjoyed Friday night. Thank you for a great night. (((((((HUGS)))))))

No comments: