Sunday, January 11, 2004

Who said women are the manipulative ones??!

I don't know what I should do. I don't see this going anywhere. I know there is no future here. Someone asked me how can I tell if the relationship is going well or not, and I can't give a straight answer. But sometimes, we can feel it in our guts if something is just not right. He says I should give it a chance and not kill it while it's still so new. Yes, it is new, and I'm riding on that 'high' but I don't feel right anymore.

I'm attracted to him in an elemental way, but I'm not attracted to him in a mental way. I don't know if that makes any sense at all at the moment. I'm just so confused. It is not helping that my work is extremely stressful at the moment. Everything is just so ARRGHHHHH! #__@

He calls and he expects me to just jump to. Hah! Dream on. We had a date tonight, but I was just so irritated at him that I cancelled. He said, "Whatever." I said, "Fine with me," and hung up. I was irritated coz he pulled a guilt trip thing on me. He was supposed to pick me up at 9.30pm. I waited and waited and waited and waited AND WAITED! By 10.30pm I was hopping mad. I tried calling him but he didn't answer. Fine, so I left a message asking if everything was okay. Half and hour later, still nada. So I tried calling him again, and again no answer. I was just fed up by then. So this time I left a message saying that I was no longer up to going out that night. This time he called back, 5 mins after I left the message. He said he got caught up in something and he didn't apologise or anything. He just asked why I don't want to go out anymore. Well, DUH! Hello??! Your brains not working today?! Then we got into a fight. Bah. IDIOT!!!

No comments: