Monday, January 05, 2004

Just feeling BLEH...

I'm feeling under-the-weather today. *Sigh* Think I'm getting sick. Just hope it's not tonsilitis. Also I have this weird vibe that the other girls (peons) doesn't like me anymore. I have no idea why? Could it be that I'm going to lunch with the managers and not them? Do they see me as an enemy now? I know that one of them hates one of the manager with a vengence but do the others? I mean, she's already left the company, so the other's shouldn't be feeling such animosity still. I don't know. I'm just speculating. Usually they would ask me to go to lunch with them and I do, occasionally. The reason I lunch with the bosses is because at least I understand what they say during lunch, whereas lunching with the girls leave me clueless and feeling left out coz they all converse in frekin' cantonese. ARRGHHGGHH!

No comments: