Friday, January 16, 2004

Still woozy from the painkillers

I missed work on Tuesday - got mc for the day after stumbling painfully to the doctors. Turns out I had a migraine, a migraine attack. I woke up at 6.15am with this horrible nausea and a acute pain in my left temple and forehead. My god, I seriously thought my head was gonna explode! I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't even lay my head down as that position made the pain so much worse. After about an hour plus or sitting upright cradling my head in my hands, I finally conceded that I won't be going in to work that day.

Lee Hoon had to drive me to the doctors and drive me back. Every bump, and whine and every sunray gave me blinding shafts of pain shooting straight into my head. On one of my more dramatic reasonings *indeed* I thought maybe I might have to go get an MRI done again or something; maybe there was something wrong with me, malignant-wise.

So doc diagnosed me, and gave me anti-histamin and ponstan (however that is spelt) which is a painkiller. Anyway, took it and sat against the wall for three hours before finally falling asleep.

So Here I Am. Back at work. Apparently it was chaos yesterday when I was absent. Isn't that nice to know? *grin* But I would not want to even wish such agony on my enemies - it is too excruciating for words. But then I did well with the words, didn't I?@__@

No comments: