Thursday, October 30, 2003

I'm right side up again

My sleeping schedule is back on track! Yay! *doing a jig on the bar while Frodo and gang looks on* Oh I've gone slightly cookcoo with my lask of sleep before but I'm okay now. Not only is it back, it's back n the early slot. I actually sleep around 12am - 1am these days. Talk about miraculous. *grin* And I wake up at 9 - 10 am feeling well rested and blissfully refreshed. Sigh. I love sleeping... properly.

Anyway, while I'm bouncing around toadstools in this mood, I'm also hoping to bounce into Mauritius. Yeah I know it's premature, but Lee Hoon and her firm is palnning a trip to somewhere and I'm hoping it'll be Mauritius. She wants me to go too; said to help her survive her colleagues for 10 whole days. *grin* Lucky me. So now, I'm surfing websites about Mauritius. Later dudes and duddettes. Smile and the world will smile with you. *Haha*

No comments: