Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Custom-made costume

My sister Lee Na is going to sew my halloween costume! I can't reveal what it is just yet; I will after the party. I did have another costume in mind but my sis talked me out of it and offered to make me a new costume. My previous idea was to wear a cow costume, a halo, and wings and that would make me a Holy Cow! But then my cow pjs are flannel so it's going to be very, very hot if I do wear it outside an air-conditioned room, so that idea is scrapped.

Since it is halloween, I'll be going as something green and old. Hee hee... you'll never guess, and for those of you who already knows my secret, hush. My sister wanted to sew me a witch's costume but I refused - that is sooo unoriginal. I don't want to be those girls that take up any chance to dress up to max their assets in trying to hook one! Come on people, have a little imagination here. Of course I'm all indignant about it... coz I can't carry it off that why! =p =| =\ *boo hoo hoo*

But halloween is about fun and scarying the shit out of ourselves... so I'm gonna enjoy playing dress up no matter how horrible I look. After all it is Halloween. Muahahaha!

No comments: