Sunday, October 26, 2003

Halloween party at Tjj headquaters

The Halloween party at Tom's house last night was great. I got to wear my new costume - I went as Puff the Magic Dragon, complete with a long cigarette holder and I pinched somebody's ciggie to put at the end! =p My costume, made by my very talented sister Lee Na, was made out of green sequined material and sewn into a cape-style costume. Imagine me hunting down a dragon, skinning it and wearing its hide on my shoulders and back. Yeap, you get the picture. The costume has a hood too, with triangle velvet ridges running from the top of my head and down to my tiny fork tail. AND it also has very believable smallish dragon wings. I explained it as under-developed wings to my friends of course, which of course looks great and the value of cuteness is just up there. I love my dragon wings, made out of dark, green velvet to boot - so nice to stroke and experience pleasure. *sigh* I think everyone loved my costume. *double sigh*

The party was great and too bad some people missed it. There were supposed to be at least 25 people, but only 20 came, but it was still a great party. Lydia came decked out in ears and a fluffy tail - Puss in Boots - but she couldn't wear her boots indoors, but she still looked great as a cat. I think a few of the guys were taken with her. =) 'Sides, Lydia always handle herself great at parties even though the only person she knew was me. In the end, she had them all eating out of her paw. Meow. *grin*

Some came decked out in their own creations. Jessie was a slinky Medusa with a head full of aluminium snakes with red paper slips as forked tongues. Shanni was a pink genie in a tube top and pants. Tom was supposed to be Death, but he looked more like a devotee of a cloister with an artistist talent with face paint. Estella came as a dead chinese girl, complete with horrible makeup and death pallor. Jaymee was a sexy Morticia Adams/vampire. And Vijay was supposed to be Count Dracula - he has on a blanket for his cape and murukku for his fangs, which of course disappeared after a time. It must have gotten soggy. =p



No comments: