Friday, October 24, 2003

TmNet sucks majorly.

Seriously, I've had it with tmnet! I've been at Lee Na's place for the past one week and during all that time, I couldn't even log on to the internet. Every one of my 40+ attempts were met with 'No answer' or 'The line is busy'. It really drove me crazy. Everytime I got those excuses, I wanted to roar with frustration. Not being online for a whole week really made me lose my control. Great, I'm a net addict suffering from withdrawal syndrome. *snarl* TmNet, you suck. Your service is abysmal as none of the people hired are able to solve my problems AND you play musical chairs with your customers. We need more phone companies, so that they will force stupid Telekom Malaysia to improve their services and products else perish into nothing but a bad memory. Idiots all of them. Nimcompoops every single one of them idiots. They obviously have no idea about Customer Relations. Fre'kin dumbasses. *Yes I'm angry and raving, so what? I'm sure there are a heck of a lot more people who thinks Telekom sucks as well.*

Anyway, I came home today and here I am. The moment I had my dinner, I got online. Thank god I could. I don't know what I would have done if I couldn't. I think it is the area. Lee Na's place is in Kepong. Maybe there aren't enough cables or lines or something. Nevertheless, it is not an excuse to be that horrible in delivering their services to paying customers.

I have my Halloween costume... tra la la la

I traded a week of chores and milk bottles for a costume. Hee hee... nah it is not as bad as that sound. I went over to help Lee Na with the kids while she sewed me my halloween costume. It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. It was quite a chanllenge, technically, coz Lee Na has to think about how to shape it, sew it, then the finishing touches. Lots of sewing technicallity. I never knew. I think my sister is a genius, and I'm glad she loves me enough to do this for me. Thank you very much sis.

The kids, as usual, were rambunctious. Had a good time as I got to spend time with them. Had to send Daniel to the corner at least twice a day as he was very naughty. He doesn't listen and when you scold him, he roll his eyes, pouts - basically ignores you. So the only effective punishment was to send him to the corner for 20 mins. He has developed this fake sweet smile whenever he wants something, doesn't work on me and now he hates me. *sigh* I think that little boy is spoiled. He loves my mom of course as she coddles him, and he basically gets away with a lot of things with her. Me, I call him on the spot.

No comments: