Sunday, January 29, 2006

Perfect is as perfect does

I got tagged by midnite lily. Here's my wish for my perfect man. Haha... is there such a thing as a perfect man???

The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover/partner. Need to mention the sex of the target. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they've been tagged. if tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

Target of perfect partner: Male
You know there has been some who thought I was a guy. I ask you, is the name seaDeviLYN that of a guy?! Sheesh...

My perfect-partner is:
1. Mentally and physically stimulating to me
2. one who shares my love for scuba diving
3. one who understands if not share my love for animals
4. Huggable at all hours
5. Must be wearable during day light hours as well as night time
6. Will never betray me
7. Make me laugh whenever
8. Love my family and friends like I do

So that's just a summary of my wish for my perfect partner...

No comments: