Thursday, January 19, 2006

Reminded

Managed to catch up with Juan last night at Sportz Bar. I was happy that he could make time to come down for a drink, as it has been ages since I last talked to him. Miss the talking.

Actually how this meet up came about is pretty funny but long story short: There's this ex-colleague, we will call her Emily, who really has the hots for Juan, but he's not tempted (or so he says). She called me up to meet up and led me to believe that she's been in touch with said-target and that we all should meet up. I thought it was a great idea to have more drinking buddies and plus I've not seen both of them in ages, I said Okay.

Later, I found out that it was not the case and I just realised that I've just been used! Used as a steeping stone to get to Juan! What the fuck, man... Hai... Anyway, Emily left after she notice Juan wasn't paying her much attention, poor girl. So Juan and I stayed a little longer to catch up properly. Swapping stories and problems, and trading gossips, it was a nice evening to be able to spend time out of our busy schedule to just catch up.

It was really nice to talk to him again. As stressed and downed I've been lately about my life, I'm reminded again that I still have a close friend in Juan. For that I'm thankful. =)

No comments: