Saturday, July 02, 2005

Patches is much better

Haha, after my encounter with my bag pack combination lock last night, someone suggest I get rid of it. Cannot burn it, la Ken. It'd be futile and it is a GOOD lock as evident by my episode last night. *sheepish grin* I was careless. No need to waste money because I was careless. Plus it costs RM38.

Patches is much better. :smile: He's fatter too. Mom has been feeding him nonstop to get his strength back and he wallowing in excess now. Hee hee. He is so adorable that I can't help but squeeze him everytime I pass him. And he's taking advantage too - when he sees me coming, he'll meet me halfway and nuzzle whatever part he can reach and lean against my legs, with his entire weight, waiting for me to pat him down, which I always do. He loves it when I started with his shoulder and rub vigouriously all the way down to his flanks. After a several long strokes, I'll pat him fondly and send him off. He would then stretch, straighten and do his butt wriggle before trotting off. Sometimes, he would look back at me to see if I would motion him for more pats. He is SO cute. ^_^ Yeah, anyone who knows me knows I adore Patches.

I'm relieved that he is on the mend. His right ear is looking better. There is blood and healing and less pus. The holes on his lower jaw has healed closed and it's no longer an angry red. His inner ear will take longer to heal but at least it is no longer oozing a lot of yellow pus. It's still wet and very red but it's slightly dryer. His left ear is dryer too and only deeper is it red and raw. Thank you God... and all of you for your prayers. *hugs*

He is still not fully recovered yet - his nose is constanly dry and he has fevers on and off - but at least I know he's better and happier. I'll still have to fly back more frequently as well to ensure his well-being. He was so manja last night, trying to get me to pat him and trying to jump on me but since he is too old, he only managed a few inches off the floor.

I just left him dozing after an hour of stroking him to sleep, to come up and bath and snatch a few zzz myself.

Tired. But lighter. =)

No comments: