Sunday, July 10, 2005

First time on celluloid

I'm going to be on TV soon for all of 30 seconds. Yeap. It has happened. I worked for a production house, and now I will be on TV. Scary. I sort of got trapped into doing this for a colleague. It was all very fast and misleading but since I had already said yes, I couldn't back out even though I was nervous as hell.

A couple of weeks back, an EP asked me to help him to interview an actress during an audition. It was a fake interview and I was not filmed. So this time when my colleague approached me about helping her interview an actress, I thought it would be the same as before. I didn't realise that she meant for me to act on film!

Even though I was kinda nervous and I really didn't want the rest of the office to see me in thick make up, I had to hide my face and self from them. Not only that, I was to be filmed in my CEO's office and sit in HIS chair to do my part. Whotta rush! Hee hee. I'm suppose to pretend to interview a candidate for a reality makeover show of ours called Looking Good, Feeling Good, but the girl actually thought it was a real interview. I feel so bad for her but it's not my place to let her know otherwise as they wanted her to react naturally as if she's in a real interview.

It was interesting actually and kinda fun as I've never been asked to do anything in front of a camera before. Not only that, Zona was directing. She said I was photogenic. *preeeeeen* Ahem. I know, I know, that coming from Zona, one might think she's bias. But I know she's professional enough not to just simply throw me such a big bone if it weren't true. Hee hee... I don't want to ask about my acting though. Eesh. I'll just watch it when you guys get to watch it later. Scary! But if you do see it, don't be too harsh with me, kay? It's my first acting stint mah, my flash in the pan fame, my 5 seconds in the limelight, my accidental bid to be immortalise on celluloid!!!

^_^

No comments: