Sunday, July 24, 2005

Financially challenged

I've just gone through 4 hours of financial management and I feel worried. According to my financial manager aka Vijay, I'm living on a very thin margin and there is no growth in my income. We talked about me getting a car but at my present salary, I cannot afford a car AND put aside some for savings. I really have got to look for another job. My pay is so low that I can't continue long if I want some improvements in my life. I guess at the moment, any job is better than the one I have now. I'm in the danger zone as I'm really living with what I earn. Every cent I make goes out by the end of the month. Even by cutting down on shopping and entertainment, I still wont be able to afford a car!

Even though I'm techinically not that bad in debt (credit card) I still cannot afford to carry on like this if I wish to increase my income. It galls me that I've working my ass off for VNM and yet I don't make enought to afford a freaking car. I'm looking at a new car since I don't know much about cars and maintanence of it and all that jazz. So I'm looking at a MyVi as a Kancil will be too small for me. I've tried sitting in it and it's crampy for me. Anyway, I have to move on.

Any copywriting jobs anyone wants to throw my way?

No comments: