Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I worry still, about Patches.

Leaving him behind was painful. I can't help but worry as his wounds are still weaping badly. It has to be cleaned propoerly everyday, and honestly I don't expect my mom to religiously follow the cleansing steps like me. Because of that I worry. If I were there, I would make sure that his wounds are dry and maggots-free.

I just got off the phone with my mom and she tells me that he's still the same as yesterday. I hope he will be better soon. He has been able to walk around a bit since Sunday evening. His has some of his appetite back. I've been giving him antibiotics the past four days, it has certainly helped in fighting off the infection. Again, I just worry that Mom won't cleaned it properly and the weaping wounds will get worse. It's going to be long healing process.

I'm not willing to consider the other option until I really have to. I have no right to do that to him. If only he could talk or that I could understand what he wants. If only. Hah.

No comments: