Sunday, June 05, 2005

Testing out a new look

Hmm... as you can probably guess, I'm bored with the look and feel of my old blog. I did some research but I still prefer blogger.com. Maybe it's just that I'm used to it or maybe I've no wish to transfer my blog elsewhere where I can't see my archived postings.

I like this colour. I think I'll start with this basic one first and change it as I go along.

Actually... part of the reason I'm looking to change my blog is because one of my superiors found out about my blog. Lord, that's all I need now, to have one of my bosses read what I really feel about my work and them.

Looks like it is time to move or at least change my blog's addie or nickname...

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Looks like I've lost the history of my comments hosted on enetation.co.uk. Darn...

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Moshunter said...

looks like mine now...