Friday, January 21, 2005

Happy 28th Birthday Wei Yong!

Hey Wei Yong, just wanted to wish you Happy 28th and I'm so sorry I forgot! *hugs and party streamers and CAKE!*

The cruel hand of TIME

Was talking to Wei Yong and he's turning 28 this year and he had to mentioned that I'll be turning 27! Ack! Omg... I can't believe I'll be 27 in March. And I'm still an executive. *sigh* Very demoralising this... now I know how he felt last year. I should be senior executive or something by this year... hah... tough luck eh.

Becoming older is quite sobering. I know, I know... I haven't reached the 27 yet but still I am getting older day by day and I'm still where I am. So what I started late. Still the thought... sigh... time and tide does INDEED not wait for no (wo)man. I feel the sand trickling through my fingers and I'm trying my hardest to stem it and enjoy whatever granules I have left in my hand now. The realisation of nearing 30 is shocking. I'm no longer a girl, but a woman. The thing is that I never thought of myself as a woman but as a young adult as I still have my Uni days fresh in my thoughts. Now... it's different. I'm no longer that young. Can I still get away with dressing like a uni student and getting discounts at bookstores? =p

Wow...

No comments: