Thursday, November 25, 2004

My precious is back!

I've found my pelican!!! I was so distressed that I tore the house inside out yesterday after work to look for my pelican. I had this feeling that it was around somewhere in the house as deep down I knew I was not that careless. Not when I have such a sentimental value towards my pelican. It took me less then 30 mins to find it - it was in the laundry basket! I must have accidentally dropped it in when I was changing saturday night.

The scene must have looked so funny to my sisters. When I found it, I gave a little squeal and was dancing around silently. I was thanking God for helping me find my pelican.

But still, it was a lesson well-learned. Never , ever get drunk when I'm using something precious like my pelican. *GRIN*

Also, I fell down the stairs. Or rather it was more like I fell down the last two steps and onto the landing. Which I can confess it was carelessness, but I cannot tell a lie. I felt dizzy all of a sudden, just foomph and I lost my balance. Luckily it was not that far down. Sheesh... Now I have this long scrape on the underside of my arm and it stings. I tried to wash it just down and it stings like mad. Oh stop being a baby sharon and get it done and over with. What an interesting day...

No comments: