Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Craving the Big Blue

Sigh. I think I'm going through a phase right now that making me crave the sun, sea and sand. Every weekend, I'm looking to get away to somewhere with a gorgeous beach with a cerulean blue ocean at my toes. I know that I need to get away, tings are starting to get to me, little things, work, people around me. I can't stand it all. I feel that if I don't get away, I'll become crazy. It's not enough that I went to Pantai Morib last weekend. Come on let's face it, Morib is no beach haven. It's dirty and stinky. No way could I lie on the sand and beach out like a whale. Plus it was a rainy day too thus I had no sun to roast myself with. Thank goodness for Toffee, Zona's little cocker spaniel puppy.

This craving for the big blue will just have to be just about the sun and the sand though. I don't dare scuba dive with my vertigo coming on and off like that. I can't imagine what it'd be like having vertigo underwater where I'm already at a disadvantage. Compound that with a lung that can't breath underwater... So I guess I'll just have to contend with beaching out like a whale on the soft sandy beach.

Tom is organising a day trip to Pulau Sembilan and Jaymee and me have opted to go to Pangkor while the group dives. I'm definitely looking forward to spending time on the beach. All I need to do it to get through the next few days. It seems harder nowadays to make my day go by.

No comments: