Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Lost and not yet found my precious Pelican

Omg... I lost my evita peroni pelican! I just realised this morning when I was looking to use it and it was nowhere to be found! I think I may have lost it in Zouk on Saturday night. I feel so depressed and angry at myself right now. That pelican is one of a kind and you can't get the same one anymore, plus I've had it since college and it has seen me through my tough hair days in Curtin and now it is gone! How will I cope? I don't like the new pelican as it is too curved and it hurts my head. -SIGH- Is this the price I have to pay for getting so drunk that I have no idea whose name card is it that I found in my back pocket? I seriously have no recollection of meeting this Jim person. Estella said I was chatting with him and I was drunk enough to be giggly. God I hate giggly girls and I was one that night. Blech. Thank god I didn't do anything stupid like make out with him. But then even if I did, I do not remember. Phew! I got confirmation from Estella that I didn't do anything untoward that night.

I called Zouk's lost and found and I've been waiting the whole day for their cleaners to get in so that I can ask them. But soooo longgg have to wait. -SIGH- Where are you, my precious??!

My pelican's gone and how I grieve over a wonderful piece of innovative hair accessory.

No comments: