Thursday, April 28, 2005

Reality f*cking bites!!!

Bloody freakin' hell! Wahhhht a shit load of ass-full crap! Argh! I'm just so pissed off! It was surreal the way shocking and surprising information hits you. One came in a casual conversation, and the other through a simple BTW...

Boss: Sharon, what are these newspapers?
Me: Oh they are those that I've not had a chance to read yet.
Boss: I see... can you move them by today?
Me: Okay, sure...
Boss: We need to make some space for *BEEEEP*, for her to sit here.
Me: Sure, no problem.

In my mind, I had this big word that starts with "F" in caps booming out of the darkness when she said that last bit and my inner demon shrieking in protest like a banshee.

Bloody hell, I cannot believe she is sitting next to me! I'll just have to put on more opera to drown out her loud and grating voice.

I mean after our comflict, I've tried to be civil to her as I knew I would have to work with her every day and see her everyday. But I never thought I would have to see so much of her or so close!

It's gonna be so annoying the next few months.

The other surprising news... pales in comparison to this whopper... plus I'm not incline to divulge the details just in case it too comes back and bites me in the ass.

No comments: