Thursday, April 28, 2005

A little pink lie

Sigh... I was supposed to go diving this weekend with Tom but I'd already promised Estella that I would go to the Sepang DJ Thirt Final thing with her two weeks ago. I felt so bad that I cancelled my trip with Tom. I do want to go diving, but then diving at Pulau Sembilan? The water's murky. But then if I just want to go there to clock my dives the murkiness should not matter then. *sigh* I'm being pulled apart here. Diving or raving? Which one? The rave thing has Roger Sanchez plus Estella's getting me in for free and free booze too. The dive is... diving! I love diving. Maybe Estella is right, I should just save up my money for the Perhentian dive in July.

I told Tom I was having my period.

I know! For shame Sharon! God, I was blushing when the penny dropped and he exclaimed dryly, "Why, you have your period isit?" I was like Omigawd... how embarassing is this? And I was on the phone to him and my face was HOT.

*squirm* I'm not totally lying, OK?! It's due... I just don't know when coz it's late and irregular these days. I just don't want to be eaten by sharks while diving! Nah, that doesn't happen in reality la. Maybe 1 in a zillion or something. Yes, you can certainly smell the smoke now, can't you?

It's mere semantics. I may not have my period NOW but I might in the next few days. So there. That's my little white lie.

Anyway, I really need to get away this weekend, or else I'll go just crazy. The pressure is getting to me and I'm gonna blow. I wonder what type am I? The type that goes loco and sprays a M-16 around, or the type to just stick c-4 all over and let it blow to kingdom come? I have no idea... hah... I'm probably one that just keeps quiet and let people pile on more shit on her. Damn. I've got to do something about this.

No comments: