Sunday, September 26, 2004

Test drive

I'm taking my baby for a test drive today at Starbucks Amcorp Mall now and he's divine and doing fine. Gorgeous piece of hot laptop power here. This is the virgin test of my air port card and he's purrrrringgggg. Everything is so fast I'mjust getting giddy looking at the status of my downloads. Whoooweeee... he's hot!

*GRIN* I'm so infatuated right now. I've never had the chance to use my air port extreme until now. Serious. I didn't have time. But when I woke up this morning, I was like "Darnit Sharon, when are you gonna use your baby properly. Take him out for a test drive TODAY!" So I did and here I am. Okay, okay, so I was a WIFI virgin. My old sweetie didn't have the ability to connect wirelessly, and then he fell sick, and I put him out to pasture a few months ago. Not that I don't miss the old sweetie, but this new baby... oolala! Running several applications in the background, with multiple windows open and loading, my iTunes blasting out fantastic music, and I'm also chatting at the same time... I do delcare, Mr iBook. You are simply divine!

Excuse me while I attend to my hottie. He needs a few updates. Need to restart now.

I know I'm acting like a nut but I can't help it. *rueful grin*

No comments: