Monday, September 20, 2004

Bad case of spots

I've been as sick as a sick dog for the past one week, so I took the chance to rest last weekend. Saturday was good as I got to sleep the entire day. I felt so much better after that. Thank goodness I rested on Saturday and what happened on Sunday took nearly all my rested self to go through.

Sunday was an emergency day. Lee Hoon got a call from Lee Ling flying in from London that she was sick, very sick, that she couldn't stand and she had pain in her left side. The moment she landed in the Penang International Airport, they paxed her back to KL on the next available flight. We were there to greet her and took her straight to Pantai Medical Center. My god, she looked horrible when we rushed to greet her at the gate. She looked like she was going to collapse at any moment and her eyes were bloodshot and she was so hot to the touch. She was leaning on her cart like her legs were rubbery and the cart was not going in a straight line. We took her the emergency room and the moment the doctor saw her, they put her on drip. Took two bags before the doctor was satisfied. Later the blood test came back and the doctor suspect that it might be dengue. The pain in her left side could be an inflamed ovary but they will only do the test today. Lord, talk about sui (unlucky). After some more injection for the pain and nausea, she was better. We were at the hospital until 10pm last night. By the time we got home, we were bushed. I went to bed straight after my bath.

I'll be going to the hospital later right after work to help her bathe and eat. Poor girl. Really very unlucky, and for it to happened while she was a few thousand feet in the air and working... tsk. Geeze...

No comments: