Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Pardon me, but you're doing it wrong.

Apparently, I strained the ligament at the back of my neck. At least it's only strained and not torn. I shudder at the thought of another torn ligament. No, it was not fun. But that was 6 years ago when I tore my back ligament when I hand washed my jeans. Yeah, no kidding.

I've been in discomfort and this week it got worse. So I was ordered to go see the panel doctor by my boss when circumstance made me a little snappish. Hey, I was in pain.

And when I told friends about it, particularly guy friends, their responses were interesting to say the least. It's amazing how these peculiar male creatures have one track minds. When I told my male colleagues, they alluded it to vigorous bedplay. *roll eyes* And when I told another friend, he blithely murmured "Maybe your technique is wrong..." @_@

Men.

No comments: