Thursday, August 03, 2006

"I'm really quite shy, y'know... REALLY."

Yet no one listened.

Yes, I'm a very shy person. I don't go to the most happening parties, I don't know the happening people and I don't even like to be... fluffy.

"You have to be fluffy la when you're in this line. Mesti buat acting sikit,"

But, but.. I'm not that kind of person... I'm actually quite introverted.

"Tu la... that's why you have to try harder. Go out, be out THERE. Be seen. Meet lots of people."

"Like this la, next time I go for a party or an opening, you follow me. That way you can learn. Just observe people and how they interact with each other."

And that's how I found myself under a new wing, with promises to show me a whole new world.

Better break out my Fluff Survival Kit.

Fake Gucci bag. Check.
Practice fake social laugh. *Shit sounds like Monica. Oh well. * Check.
Fake long luscious eye-lashes. Check.
Ultra-white. Check.
Ultra-glossy lipstick. Check.
Matrix shades. Check
3-inch strappy stilettos. Check.
Little black top. Check.
Bling-bling. Check.
Credit on credit card. oh f*ck...

Gee... I hope I survive. Yes I know it's gonna be fun and a learning experience.

*exaggerated wink*

No comments: