Friday, August 11, 2006

That's just a Malaysian


What can I say? I'm just not that Malaysian.

And while we are on the subject, I can see why Reader's Digest found Malaysia as one of the rudest country in the world. My list of reasons on why I think Malaysia deserves to languish in that spot:

1. Drivers on the road drive like maniacs, cutting in and out like "Maikel Schumaker" wannabes. Chilakak! OI! Auntie ah! Drive fasterla! You drive like a grandmother woh!

2. Drivers who park at creative angles and zip in to steal parking bays from other waiting cars. I faster what. You rugi la...

3. People who cut lines; be it at the post office counter or on the road. My turn, my turn! My nombor ah?... err I give you oledi mah... just now... Got... GOT LA!

4. People who STILL spit wherever and whenever they feel like it. Cannot tahan la... a lot of liquid. Better to get it out of my mouth mah...

5. People who thinks that anywhere outside their home is a dumping ground. Not my house what...why I care?

6. Sour-face people whom I actually hold open doors for who never say thank you. *Nose in air*. You're a blind spot to them.

7. People who stand by and do nothing when they see you rushing for the elevator or worse those who actually does and close the doors before you can get in. Faster, faster close!

8. Drivers who double park on the excuse for a few minutes and cause a traffic jam. Just 5 minutes ah? I fast fast wan

9. Parents who allows their toddlers wearing shoes to stand on the food counter, next to your plate of char keoy teow. *When said toddler scrapped the side of their shoe on your plate* Aiyoh Ah Chai, cannot like that wan *Lifts baby foot out of char keoy teow and turn back to ordering their own food

10. People talking loudly on their mobile phones in public places. Arlo! Arlo! Arlo! Cannot hear you. What? WHAt? Ohh, Tua Puih seee hoh.. Hai loh, tua LRT le bin. Oh like that see boh.. can la. Si leh! Wah uh ka ee kong liao, tapi ee si mai tiah wah kong leh.... Ee yer chaboh peng eeyou ki chiuh bah leh chapoh lo...

Also, they IC registration department will be banning weird and embarrassing names, and one of the names in the list is Tua Puih! (Fatty)

LOLOLOL

That's Malaysian for you.

No comments: