Monday, July 03, 2006

The best invention by Man


... is the masking tape!

I vow, it's a time-saver and a life-saver! Without it, my weekend would have been a killer. Last weekend, my sister and I had to pack and seal up ALL our things into boxes to get ready for the renovations to be carried out on the house. Good God, I never realised how many things we actually have. I was so tempted to be ruthless and throw half of them out. You know what, I think I will be, when later I unpack them. Make room for the new stuff. =P

I used the masking tape to:
. Pack and seal boxes
. Reinforce boxes to make it extra durable
. Seal up tiny holes in boxes
. Seal up holes in between the glass slates and the glass slate holder
. Seal shut my closets before cling wrapping it
. Tape together the cutlery into a bunch to prevent it from clink-clanking in the box
. Tape a plastic cover onto the air vents in the wall
. Tape a plastic cover to the windows
. Tape up a broken vase to be disposed off safely
. Use it to take out dust in hard to reach places
. Tape my plastic-glove covered wrist to prevent dirty water from entering

Like, I said, it's one of the best invention by Man. The human evolution is really just defined by moments of geniuses like this, that starts off like a pebble dropping into a pond. I thank you Richard Drew, and 3M. =P

No comments: