Sunday, May 21, 2006

Crazy people, tarot reading and gwailo-predator

It's been a crazy week catering to a demanding client, I did so many revisions to the 3 scripts that in the end I realised that it wasn't worth it. Why? Coz today I went to the Brand Ambassadors' speech training. They had to change my script to suit their "twisted" tongue, into easier-to-say sentences (for them). Sheesh. And the client insisted on revisions of minor words and all.

On the bring side, I had fun yesterday at my gym. It was Open Day for the members and their guests and there were free massages, foot reflexology, hand massage, contests and Tarot Reading. I was advised to be "patient and that my hard work will eventually pay off, in the near future", so says Madam Gonzales. ^_^ Might as well do it since it's free and I had nothing to do. Anyway, the first thing I asked was about my career. And she "read" that I was frustrated in my my work, that I was putting a lot of effort into my work but the environment isn't condusive for me. Not bad, almost nailed the nail on the head.

The funny part was when she tried to read the signs for love in my future. She couldn't. There wasn't a single strong card in my entire chosen spread. She said that she cannot see anything stable or solid in terms of love for me... boohoo. Oh well. She also said that I'm not putting enough effort into this area of my life and that's why the cards indicated that my love reading wasn't stable. Haha... that was good and true. I know, I know... I'll get there when I get there la...

Italian predeator alert! Remember that Italian guy who hit on me at Midvalley a couple of months back? Well, I saw him again and this time with a Malay girl. I wouldn't have notice him in the first place if I hadn't caught him looking at me. He quickly looked away when I looked back. He looked guilty. =P Haha... that's what these foreign men do, prey on girls in shopping malls, hoping for a quick roll in the padi fields. Was I right or was I right? *hee hee* Thank god for our survival instincts.

No comments: