Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Fivos - tagged by Midnitelily!

5 Things You Can’t Do
* Rock-climbing
* Eat liver - in any form
* Pick up a cockroach bare-handed
* Sing like a beautiful songbird
* Do the Vulcan hand sign of 'Live Long and Prosper'

5 Things You Can Do
* Scuba Dive!
* Hit a bull-eye with a bow and arrow (after practice!) ^_^
* Swim for hours
* Fit into my old jeans (hooray)
* Play the piano

5 Things That Scare You
* Cockroaches
* Supernatural beings
* Being helpless
* People who clings
*

5 Things You Love
* Lamb steaks
* Steaks that is still mooing
* Epic movie soundtracks
* Cold evenings with candles and aromatherapy
* Good red wine

5 Things You Hate
* Wet slippers
* People I barely know picking food off my plate (go get your own!)
* Colleagues who tries to sponge off me
* Being told what I already know
* Being ask when will I get married (I'm not eager to join the race la...)

5 Random Facts About You
* A big softie for drama with happy endings
* Animal lover
* Loves my baby to bits
* Works as a Junior PR Consultant
* Reads Military Si-Fi books for pleasure

5 Things You Want To Do Before You Die
* Ride a horse into the sunset on a beach
* Travel and enjoy the world with a lover
* Learn at least 5 positions from the Karma Sutra
* Establish an animal sanctuary
* Be lucky enough to be happy in this life...

No comments: