Friday, November 04, 2005

Online Metamorphosis

It's a long holiday, 6 days to be exact, and I'm back in Kelantan for the Deeparaya break. We took the first flight out of KL and checking in at KLIA was an ordeal as there were lines forming all the way to the front entrance when we got there; and we thought we were early... Anyway, we got landed on Kelantan soil at 8.50am and my mom picked us up and took us for brekkie of Nasi Dagang at the riverside. It was goooood.

When we went home, the moment the car stopped, Patches got up and seemed alert. The moment I stepped out of the car, he ambled over and started sniffing me vigourously and rubbing his head against my legs. He knew it was me and he was happy. All the while I was unpacking inside the house, he sat outside with his nose pressed against the moquito-netting, peering inside, looking at me and waiting for me to go out and play with him. He is soooo adorable. Eventually, I finished what I was doing and poor thing, the first thing he got from me was a patting and a bath! I scrubbed him good and he loved it. The last time I was back, I noticed that he was very itchy all over. So this time I bought him a anti-itchy shampoo and conditioner. He hated the water but he put up with it as he got a very good all-over scrub. After he dried off, he was all frisky and animated, doing it butt-wriggle after a shake. =p

But I did notice that he has more lumps compared to a month ago. I fear for him. Dr. Leong said those are tumours and there's nothing I can do for him but just keep him happy. I plan to do so.

As you may have noticed, my blog has had a revamp. Yeap, all thanks to Midnite Lily. She took note of my lament one day of not being able to change the look and she did it for me, last night, all night. She's not midnite lily for nothing. Uh huh, she's nocturnal and that when she is at her most creative. Thanks girl! Love the new look, especially my whale shark & marine header! How wonderful is that header I ask you? Fantabulous! ^_^

I'm not just home for Patches. I'm also home to go through all my old things in preparation to bring some down to KL when we eventually move into a new house, maybe not the Puchong house though, but eventually lah... Lord, I have so many things! Mostly junk that I once thought were precious heirlooms. *roll eyes* I'm trying not to be a hoarder here. I have no space for junk. Threw so many things away today and I still have 4 more boxes to go. Most of my clothes I gave to Patches to sleep on (my dresses, t-shirts and shorts), my letters I read through one by one and kept only the meaningful onces, my little knick-knacks I kept some and threw some, found my precious stamp collection and coin collection again. Don't have much time left seeing that I'm leaving for KL on Sunday.

So many junk... *sigh*

No comments: