Tuesday, March 08, 2005

It's my birthday and all I can think about is sleeping

I'mmmmmmm BAAAAAaaaccccccKKKKKKK! Whoowee! I know, I know! I just couldn't stay away and believe me, I tried. My last blog was in mid Feb and it's now March 8, Me little's self's B'day! So, you understand, I just had to blog about it. PLUS today was MY media launch which is the first one that I organised. Of course I had help from my managers but I did most of the planning, running around, checking and basically everything. *Chewah....* Hee hee... It was a very STRESSFUL past three weeks for me. Everything was on my head. Anyway, so today's almost over and I just have to blog about today.

Firstly, think of the worst thing that could happened and it will happened. Well, it's not my fault that the dato' couldn't make it as he was called away to Putrajaya. So I get a call from his secretary at 9am when the event starts at 11am. Mentally I was going "AAAARRRRGGHHHH" but outwordly, I was... "Oh really? Bummer... yeah... uhhuh... hmmm yeah... so is he sending someone in his place? Oh he is? Oh that's very kind of him... thank you for calling!" After that I was a flurry of blur movement as I had to shift into a higher gear and brief everyone involved. Anyway, long story short, the media launch happened and it was good, even though not many of the press people turned up (MiTV's launch is also on the same day, same time so naturally most of the press hied over to that PC), the launch went great, the press loved the mock shoot and the lady stepping in for the Dato was nice. *sigh* of course I wish things were better. But it is over and I'm greatful it's over.

Anyway, I've been working past 9pm every day for the past few weeks and I'm dead bone tired. So for my birthday today, sisters took tme out to dinner at TGIF which is near my ofc.

Anyway, it's lights out for me. Nite all... *yawn*

No comments: