Sunday, July 04, 2004

Sure Heboh at Kepala Batas

Just came down from Kepala Batas, birth place of our PM, for the Sure Heboh Carnival. Megosh, I'm tired. Had to go there to oversee the Maxx-a-million promos. It was BAD. I think for the whole weekend, we only sold 8 game packs. It's not the promoters' fault. It's just that this is the presell part where the advertisements aren't even out yet - no one knew about this and it took all my promoters' strength and wills to explain the concept over and over and over again to a bunch of idiots who came in for the shade and not to listen to the pitch. There's a lot that I would like to bitch about but I'm just too tired now. But I will say this, people there have bad dirty habits as well as are infinitely lecherous and ignorantly foolish. Unfortunately, they are our target market. =/

I'm sunburned too. Today, when we got there and I saw how bad our sales was, I grabbed a stack of 500+ leaflets and did a few rounds around Sure Heboh, handing out the leaflets with a smile and Thank Yous.

I've scheduled an emergency meeting with SynergEx, the event management company we hired to oversee the whole MaXX-a-Million roadshows. We will be discussing how to salvage this, the next Sure Heboh will be in two weeks in Ipoh. Hopefully we can do something by then to pull out of this horrible phase. There must be.

No comments: