Wednesday, July 14, 2004

The frenzy heightens still

The Maxx-a-Million juggernaut hit a small asteroid yesterday. Yesterday, published in a small column was an article announcing that the government has issued an order that all radio and TV stations airing SMS contests must be stop immediately.

Thus yesterday was filled with press interviews and meetings and damage control. The top people are handling this and so far I've not received any orders to stop my roadshows. After all, the MaXX-a-Million contest is so much more than just an SMS contest - it is a multi-platform contest that incorporates TV, SMS and encryption technology. 'Sides, can you imagine the amount of money already sunk into this project? If we were to stop now, a few million dollars of everybody's money will go down the drain.

So I'll be going to for the Sure Heboh Carnival in Ipoh this weekend. In fact I'll be going to all my roadshows this month. *sigh*

Anyway, can't blog much as I need to prepare another report and briefing for the air-time people going to help me in Ipoh this weekend.

So much work. But then it beats being bored and listless. =P

No comments: