Monday, July 05, 2004

I've passed the 12 hour mark... and then hit the 15th

*added on July 7, 8.38am*
Somebody asked me on chat what time did I go home that night... well, I got home around 12.05am in the morning, but I left he office at 11.45pm. I helped her as much as I could but even then there were limits. I've hot the 15 hours mark and I was damn tired, and I had to wait for her to finish her stuff in order to help her. So effectively, I was waiting around doing nothing and waiting to do something. Darn waste of my time.

Anyway, the next day, I got in at 8.15am and she was already here trying to finish up! She still wasn't done. So I helped her again. If I were mean, I would've made myself scarce and let her boil in her own doings. If I hadn't helped, she would've still been doing her stuff today. Haha.

Incidentally, the PC was so-so only. It was not a complete success and the tunnel was a white elephant coz not everybody was ushered to the right entrance!

--------

I've passed the 12 hour mark

Yeap, I've been in the ofc for 12 freakin' hours and I've not seen the sun that long as well as I didn't have time to even pop out to get something for lunch.

What am I doing here still???

Well, I'm waiting for that idiot woman to finish her press release do that I can print it and compile the press kit. She's like taking her own sweet time.

Not only that, she doesn't want to be there at the PC tomorrow. I can only surmise that the reason she doesn't want me there is because she doesn't want me to learn more things. She's is the most selfish and insecure french poodle I've ever met. Even Siu Tin tried to get her to let me go but she came up with excuses as to why she doesn't need that many people - manpower - for the PC which is ridiculous. I'm also part of the Public Relations Dept and she doesn't want me to go. In the end, I just went to Helen to ask if I need to be there and Helen said yes. *smug* I know I'm a sly little b*tch but she was really making me angry.

I'm even nice to her that I'm staying back to help her finish HER work. I've been in the office since 8am this morning and it's 10.21pm now. I'm so tired.

No comments: