Thursday, December 20, 2007

Event's done but PR still dragging

Lord, I'm so tired. It's a fucking holiday today and I'm in at work. NO ONE else in in here. I was also working last Saturday and Sunday. I'm not sure how long I can last like this. My body is already telling me to stop. Eversince the AJTT project, I've been suffering gastric problems and now it's worse. I feel nausea for no reasons from time to time. And I eat so little these days. Example: A medium set of McD's Fillet O'Fish. I finish the fries and that's it, I can't go anymore. What the hell, man... And the most stooopid thing is that I'm no thinner for it! I ask you, is that injustice or what? I suffer and I suffer for nothing.

Anyway, this is just a ranting session. The whole of the 10 days stationed at the press centre was damn exhausting. I run the Press Centre for 10am - 10pm, on top of that I continue with my PR duties of writing press releases and getting them out. Then I still had to write the MC scripts for every single day. And every day there is a different activity and there are multiple activities and the retailers are so slack in giving me info that I do all of the research myself, rather than wait for them. And if they do give me the info, it's usually 3 hours before the event starts. Bleeding idiots. On top of that. I have to brief the MC every evening and sometimes I have to stay on to see that everything is ok. Then, after that, I go back up to the press centre and work resumes for me until 2 - 3am in the morning, churning out press releases and what nots. I've not had a weekend or a day to myself to rest since the end of the 10 day event.

I've been so busy and tired that I don't have the energy to meet up with anyone. For that I apologise to you, if you're reading this, Friend.

The only good thing is that I'm going to Cambodia tomorrow for a couple of days and I'm so switching off my roaming on my mobile phone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip, and I don't mean falling around ya ;)