Saturday, December 01, 2007

Culmination of 6 months of late nights, hard work and endless phone calls

A Journey Through Time
I'm so excited and I'm also very tired and I think I have gastric problems. I keep burping all the time even though I didn't eat anything.

The past 6 months have been an interesting journey for me. All my hard work, my very late 3am nights, or mornings rather, and all the press conferences, interviews, long phone calls from strangers and pitches to editors... everything has come together to create 141's realisation of Starhill Gallery's A Journey Through Time.

It's pretty exciting to see that all 141'a very hard work will be taking off this 3rd - 12th December 2007 at Starhill Gallery.

I will be based in Starhill Gallery and JW Marriott until 13 December.

So people, please drop by and see A Journey Through Time, only at Starhill Gallery.

Haha, I'm so doing my PR spiel. But then, according to my lovely colleague, that's who I am. =)

No comments: