Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Been to KB and back

A break from the Honda rat race was what I needed to sooth my frazzled nerves. Went home to my baby to rejuvenate, refresh and relax for four whole days. The poor darling is getting on in his old age. Dr. Leong said that the way his condition is, he'd prob pass on in his sleep. Patches is 15 years old, that's 105 years old in dog years. Pampered him as much as I could. When I left, he looked bewilded and then sad. *sigh* Miss him so much... he's so adorable.

My break was not a lazy weekend spent at home. Rather it was the usual scrubbing of floors and bathing Patches and all that that kept me busy. Mornings were cooking lessons in the making of nasi dagang, nasi lauk & pulut kuning by my aunt, and afternoons were devoted to Patches. But don't expect me to cook for you, coz honestly, I don't remember how to cook those dishes. It was just an exercise in futility in actual fact.

Now that I seem to be freer, I will try to catch up on my blogging.

Oh the interesting side, I just found out that my boss knows Patrick. Haha... what a small world.

No comments: