Sunday, April 09, 2006

TJJ Pool Party

It was a great BBQ / Pool party that Saturday, March 12, with the TJJ gang. I finally got the pictures to go alone with my blog. So here's my post.



There were 17 of us, and half of us brought our swim suits but the other half... weren't inclined to get wet. Oh well, more pool space for us then. There were asked to bring their swimwear but chose to disregard it. The guys toyed with the idea of throwing some of them into the pool but we didn't think it would be a good idea as they might get all hissy. Like I mention before, more pool space for us.

I had fun playing with Tom's new underwater camera and we captured some pretty hilarious shots underwater. It was fun because the core group was there - the water babies. Hee hee. And what is a TJJ gathering without alcohol and we had an open bar there that night. I bought a bottle of vodka, Tom bought his Martel and Black Label, Andy and Violet bought a bottle of JD and Contreue, and Danny bought JD as well. With plenty of soft drinks and ice added, everyone had a very gooood time.

They also gave me a cake for my birthday. Surpirsed me with it actually. Thanks all!

You can read my review at the TJJ website. And you can check out the rest of the pictures as well.

No comments: