Friday, October 22, 2004

Bad start to my weekend

An email to a friend about my day...

"It is sooo frustrating. Plus I have a bloody headache now after my meeting. Presented my proposal, they say too small and directionless as the MM time belt doesn't have a brand yet. Is that not a Marketing Plan instead of a PR plan???! What the hell? Is that not their job? I'm just so frustrated right now. Argh! Yesterday I had a minor asthma attack brought on by stress and my contract review. This bloody job is soo frustrating. Today, then my stooopid ear is acting up with tinnitus. It's louder than ever and it's hard to concentrate on what others are saying coz I can't hear them. My life is soo fucked up! Fucking imbeciles! They want me to do things but they do not give me the power to implement it. Instead I have to come up with everything while they get to sit there and decide. I'm just sooo stressed out right now. "

I want to go diving. What do you do when even your body fails you? -sigh-

No comments: