Sunday, January 07, 2007

Joyride

Today, when I came out, I think I must have left my brains on my pillow. *sigh* I have just needlessly spent RM8 for a taxi ride. How so, you asked? Haha. In a very stupid way is my answer.

I came in to work today and I forgot to bring my tag, and no one was in this early. I looked everywhere in my big gold bag. I could not find it. I took out everything in the bag, I upended it. No tag. Crap I thought. No choice but to go home and get it. So, I managed to get a taxi to fetch that misplaced item. Anyway, at the U-turn outside my house, I suddenly had a thought. Maybe it's in here... and I reached for the small pocket outside the bag that I only use for keys. OMIGOD... it IS in here! ARGH!!!

The taximan was laughing at me the whole way back to Midvalley.

No comments: